The Webster Parish School Board will continue to offer the Tech Connect Virtual Learning Program for the 2021-2022 school year. Below are some important pieces of information you, as a parent, will need to consider prior to enrolling your child in the Tech Connect program:
- All students requesting to be virtual must register for Webster Parish Schools FIRST then the form below completed by a parent or guardian on that student’s behalf.
- The educational day will mirror that of a typical on-campus school day. Students who enroll in Tech Connect 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝟳:𝟯𝟬 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟯:𝟯𝟬.
- For the upcoming school year, all virtual students will be 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 and will be 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀.
- All students enrolled in the virtual program will have access to all clubs, athletics, and extra-curricular activities via his/her home-based school.
- There will be 𝗡𝗢 𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗦 from virtual to in-person learning or in-person to virtual until the second semester (January 18, 2022).
If you are in agreement with these terms and would like for your student(s) to attend via the Tech Connect Virtual Learning Program, please click on the link below and complete the registration form.
A separate form must be completed for each student choosing virtual learning. Being a virtual student last school year does not guarantee a student to be virtual for 2021-2022.
Click here to register ---> https://forms.gle/UWewPq113xsKwK6A9